1. My handwriting has gotten a little sloppier
2. I’m wayyy more sarcastic
3. Don’t be a smartass
4. Having a good support system and faith is crucial
5. Don’t take things personally
6. Remove ALL Negativity from your life immediately
7. Be present in the moment, Don’t put your life on hold // Don’t put a timeline on your life. Don’t wait until you’re 35 and done with training to fall in love, have children, have fun, etc. You’ll never be this young again, enjoy it.
8. Don’t be afraid to ask for help // Even a brain surgeon had to start somewhere but I guess people forget this sometimes. “The art and science of asking questions is the source of all knowledge.” Thomas Berger
9. Don’t base your self worth on your grades
10. Have a life outside of medicine! // Depression, Burn Out and Suicide amongst Med Students, Residents, and Physicians is real. Don’t lose your hobbies and outside interests. They will honestly keep you sane!